Family is at the heart of everything we do at Neal Family Vineyards.
Becoming a Neal Legend represents something more to us than just a membership. It’s a deep and extended gratitude to those who continually support our family winery, vineyards and farming methods.
In 1997, Mark Neal started digging caves into the mountainside of his Howell Mountain Estate property to fulfill his family’s dream of having a winery. With a legacy as long-time Napa Valley farmers and stewards of the land, this was the beginning of an exciting new chapter for the Neal family. Mark selected grapes from the Rutherford property he grew up on and his newly planted Howell Mountain vineyard to create his first special cuvée – 1998 Neal Family Vineyards Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon.
The legacy continues to evolve and elevate. We feel fortunate & honored to release our 100% Certified Organic Cabernet Sauvignon, as it’s always been. Mark continues to farm his own vineyards, along with those of 92 other wineries, through the vineyard management company he started with his dad in 1968, Jack Neal & Son, Inc. Mark is one of the many Legends who has made Napa Valley what it is today.
Single Vineyard Legends
The Legend Membership is an exclusive opportunity to purchase our limited production wines in addition to special member pricing, private early releases and other exciting benefits!
THE LEGEND MEMBERSHIP INVITATION IS OPEN FOR A LIMITED TIME.
THE LEGEND MEMBERSHIP COLLECTION
A 12-bottle Collection of Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
curated by Mark Neal
— Legend Collection $1244 —
*Legend benefits begin upon Legend Collection Purchase
Legend Benefits include:
Exclusive access to new releases
Member pricing on wines
Access to private events at Neal Vineyards
Complimentary tastings for Legends
Introducing Legend Label
EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE TO
2019 Howell Mountain Estate “Legend Label” Cabernet Sauvignon
Legend Price $123
List Price: $145
230 cases produced
Our Howell Mountain property has 12 acres of planted Cabernet Sauvignon with 8 different “blocks”. Each block of the vineyard is picked and made into wine separately and exhibits its own uniqueness. This is due to each sitting on different profiles of volcanic soil, row orientation to the sun, and most importantly, the various clones of Cabernet hand selected by Mark. One block in particular has always been Mark’s favorite: Block 7. This section of the vineyard is up behind the winery, above the underground caves. It is located at the highest elevation of the property and faces the morning sun. This block represents the “best of the best” and comprises our “Legend Label” wine.
Howell Mountains’ Greatest Hits
“Richly centered and showing a stunning dark hue. Caramel, vanilla, clove, and cedar spice on the nose, with sticky ripe blackberry and fresh black figs emerging on the palate. Full mid-palate with a quintessential Howell Mountain backbone of tannin, acid, and minty freshness. A wine with true longevity in the cellar.”
THE SINGLE VINEYARD WINES
- Exclusive to Legends: 2018 & 2019 Howell Mountain Estate “Legend Label” Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 15% off on all wines as an active Legend member.
- Private early release on wines.
- Exclusive invitations to Neal Family Vineyard events including the Neal Family Cellar Depletion Dinner supporting the Neal Family Scholarship on May 20, 2023.
- Two complimentary VIP Tasting & Tour experiences for up to four guests at Neal Family Vineyards.
Terms & Conditions
- Membership benefits begin immediately upon sign-up and are effective through December 31, 2023.
- There will be an opportunity to renew membership annually. Details to follow.
- Wines will be shipped beginning the first week of November, weather permitting. If it is too hot in your area (or en route) for us to safely ship your wine, your order will be held for cooler temperatures. In this case, we will contact you to confirm your shipping date. To request a specific shipping date, please contact Alex Kefalos.
- Tax and Shipping to be calculated at time of shipment.
If you already have an account with Neal Family Vineyards and have forgotten the password, or have any other issues signing up, please email email@example.com